If you are fond of retro-style, old school type of games then Sonic Runners is just the game for you. Brought to you by the SEGA, play this game now on your mobile phone and have endless of hours having nostalgia-filled fun playing this game even while you are on the go.
On this mobile app, all you have to do control Sonic is tap the screen to run, jump, or spin your way past obstacles and tricky spots through the familiar and colorful world of Sonic games.
Some key features:
- The all familiar and classic side-scroll where Sonic the Hedge runs from left to right automatically.
- A retro-style game design with hidden rings as well some familiar looking enemies and bosses.
- The option of running with a buddy while mastering the Color Powers in the process and play as Sonic and any of his friends!
- As you level-up, you will be able to unlock beloved characters such as Tails and Knuckles as playable characters.
- Be a master by getting to know all their Speed, Aerial, and Power attributes as well as evolving your characters powers by collecting lots of rings.
- All new Sonic characters will be available to you as soon as future releases are available.
- There are four categories available to you: Rival League, Friend, World, and Historical.
- Have fun with your friends with some friendly competition, trying to get the best and highest records in the world! You can do this by connecting to your Facebook and inviting your Facebook friends to the game.
- In Rival League, compete with as much as fifty players before having the right to claim the highest honor in the whole S League!
- In League play, you can earn the most powerful items and Buddies.
Sonic Runners is definitely exciting to play on your mobile device no doubt but don’t you want an even more authentic-style gaming experience? Why not play Sonic Runners Android App on PC! All you have to do is run it on Andy, the most recommended emulator software for Android Apps!
What is Andy?
Like the feel of being able to actually press buttons like on a game controller? Personally, I do but I can’t on the latest mobile device. So, I prefer doing so on the computer with the keyboard. I just use Andy and I’m able to play any Android App just like Sonic Runners Android App on PC.
Andy’s Key Features:
- Simple and Convenient – Andy is indeed simple and convenient. You don’t have to be bogged down by too many steps or procedures before you can even start playing Sonic Runners Android App on PC. As long as you have the minimum requirements needed to install and run Andy, you are literally just steps away to having some optimum gaming pleasure.
- Beginner-friendly – You don’t have to stress over complicated instructions just so you can install Andy on to your PC. The steps are so simple and direct to the point that any beginner can do it.
- HD graphics & high-quality sound – Maintain high-definition, crystal clear graphics that will make this game’s retro style graphics pop out of the screen. Listen to high-quality sound while playing the Sonic Runners Android App on PC as well.
- Mobile to PC experience – Switching between your mobile phone to your PC is absolutely possible. Andy is able to link up to your Google Play account so that your saved progress on your mobile phone will be the same game loaded onto your PC if you prefer to play there.
- Better gaming experience – a highlighted feature of Andy is that you can use your mobile phone or other device as a wireless remote control, giving you optimum gaming experience.
- Online support – Their team has a reliable online support group that you can access through their Facebook page. If you are unable to contact them their with your inquiries, don’t worry. They also can be reached through email.
- Automatic updates – No need to fret over software updates. Updates will be automatically done whenever they will be released.
But the best part is…
It is all free of charge. Play Sonic Runners Android App for PC without any strings attached.
Here’s how to download Sonic Runners Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Sonic Runners download.
Step 5: Find Sonic Runners and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Sonic Runners on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Sonic Runners on PC!!!