Is BomberMan your favourite game before? If you ever played BomberMan, you’ll find Bomber Friends a lot more enjoyable! You can run and play with up to 4 of your friends or even with people you hardly even know. That’s the very same ingredient why multiplayer sells like pancakes. But most of all, Bomber Friends is a mischievous twist to BomberMan and you can get it here for FREE!
Bomber Friends: A close encounter
Bomber Friends by Hyperkani is an extremely fun multiplayer game you can play online. Judging from the title, it’s very true in every detail because you’ll be throwing bombs at your friends to win the game. It’s more of who’s the last man standing wins the game actually. On that case, you need to stash as many bombs in order to survive.
- Option to change your name
- Choose between training mode or multiplayer mode
- The training mode pits you against AI generated players to practice. This mode can also come with varying levels of difficulty by configuring the settings
- Bomber Friends comes with customisable characters that you can change the way they taunt, wear their hat, put on their hairstyle or just change the entire head. This option is offered as an in-app purchase but you can also get it by saving up on gold coins throughout the game
It goes something like this
In the game, you will be collecting as many power-ups to survive the more challenging feats. There’s also a map shown inside where you can shoot away these tremendous explosives. Your friends can be situated anywhere, which means they could be near of very far away. On tough situations, you’ll need a much powerful missile to get it across the borders. It can get very nasty considering there will be a lot of random violence but at least this is just a game.
- After finishing a match, there will be an automatic rematch generated by default
- The rematch begins shortly after 3 seconds so you have to be ready
- In case you’re not ready to jump in right away for the next match, you can always start over again with some new players
- The game can keep on going until as long as you want
- When one of the players thinks it’s about time to leave, he or she can leave a message either calling for another “rematch” or end it with a “good game”
Fun yet challenging
Playing Bomber Friends on PC also comes with the same simple learning curves you get from Android. You’ll be facing the same interface in a much wider viewing screen at the convenience of a desktop. It’s easier now to see where you’re placing the bombs than before. Although the game is in laid-back format, it can come with a whole lot of obstacles. We know how much you need to put an extra caution here because you can get trapped in between your own bombs. You don’t want to appear like a suicide bomber in the game, would you? You’ll also notice how the level of difficulty grows on several occasions so it’s better to get the PC advantage.
Another one down
It takes two to fight, so it only means that you can also get bombed throughout the game. You don’t have to worry though, because this is actually where the fun lies. Even the “already dead” can play as ghosts and hunt down all the rest of their friends. Play Bomber Friends on PC and never leave the app while in the middle of an intense game.
- Tap the lower right icon to get your character a bomb
- Get power ups such as skull, shield, speed and fire
- Use the skull to reduce the timer
- Use the fire to increase radius
- Use the shield for protection
- Use speed to your advantage
- Taunt your opponents to fuel up the game
- There will be randomly generated players in case none of your friends are up for a quick match
Watch and learn
Some games today (including this one) are already working on Android TVs because the developers know what it does to the replay value. But then it’s also great to play your favourite apps in your computer, right? Check out and play Andy OS’ Bomber Friends for PC and get a hold of these awesome features!
- Universal game controller support. Use Andy emulator and download the separate remote control package to use your phone as joystick.
- Bomber Friends also comes with an enhanced MOGA support (get it at MOGAanywhere.com, online shops and major retailers
- Integrated Google Play leaderboard and achievements. Get up-to the minute game progress straight to your desktop whenever you open the app
- In-game rewards (Coins) will be given away for the best bomber. Don’t miss out on the latest information from Google Play and the game developers even while playing at the computer.
- Customisable greetings, taunts, hats and characters
- Amazing power-ups and evil curses
- The game’s touch-screen sensitive controls are also fully supported in the emulating software
- Inspired by the Bomberman game and mechanics. If you loved Bomberman, you will definitely love Bomber Friends even more.
- Over 100 levels in the campaign mode. The frequent updates deliver brand new levels for you to conquer. Don’t wait too long and get the same Google Play updates to your PC
- Discover the 3 different world of monsters
- 2-4 online multiplayer mode lets you have fun with your friends no matter where they are
- You vs your friends or any random players online
- IAP options, purchase and settings are also synchronised to your other device.
- Newly updated and regular performance enhancements
- Additional levels up to 155 as of 10/19/15
- With over 10M downloads, you’ll never really get bored here even if none of your buddies happens to be online. Until then, get ready to fight random players worldwide!
- Interactive features and in-game products available
- Suitable for 3 years old and above
- Requires Android device with version 2.3.3 or higher models
- Takes up 27MB but you can 80pik;save on storage by getting a copy of Bomber Friends for PC.
Why choose Andy for your mobile apps?
Andy solves the problem you usually encounter when downloading Android apps to your computer. The usual causes are the different software environments between Windows, Apple and Android. At last, this will never be the issue with this high-performing software technology. Andy is equipped with Full Android User Interface and supports Win 7/8 and Mac OSX operating systems. You can now sync your mobile apps and run the same from your PC. To this point, Andy has the most innovative installation package in software emulators in the industry.
Do more with your controller
- Integrated Sensors. All the essential controls used for the game can work simultaneously with your handset device and your computer controller
- Multi-touch control support. Take the game anywhere and stay in control with your touchscreen device! Swipe, tap and tilt all you want!
- Playstation/Xbox Controller. Great news! The standalone application already supports your favourite game console controllers
- Keyboard Mapper. Hard-core gamers can enjoy the real desktop experience with their favourite Android apps.
- Mobile Device as Joystick. Download the separate application for this feature and you can experience mobile-desktop gaming like never before!
Perform multiple tasks
- Cloud Save (Android). Get unlimited storage so you no longer need to get rid of some other applications in your device.
- Accessible Local File System (Android). Using your favourite mobile utility applications is made more convenient with this feature.
- Integrated Camera and Microphone. Do more with Andy OS applications with the built-in microphone and camera support. (Ideal for your camera utility apps, video messaging apps and social media applications).
- App sync to Mobile. All the saved settings, progress and in-app purchases are synced to your mobile or PC.
- Google Play Store. Just use your Google Play account for all the apps available here.
- Improved Battery life. Launching your mobile apps on PC can give your smartphone battery an improved battery performance just right for the essentials.
Break the barriers!
- Full Android User Interface. Virtually explore your mobile devices interface in a much larger playing field to get that ultimate Android game experience.
- Mac OSX and Windows 7/8 capability. Andy works with any desktop browser and links everything straight to the open software application.
- Run apps from PC. Brings all your frequently used apps for entertainment, gaming and communication in one place
- OpenGL Hardware, ARM and X86 native apps capable. Andy OS is the most flexible mobile-desktop emulator you can find today. Get it for FREE. Download Bomber Friends for PC!
- Developers’ support. Got any questions? Connect via Facebook and get real-time support from the technical team.
- Desktop Push Notifications. Get the hottest push notification alerts and game information whether in your PC or mobile device
Having said all these, you can be certain that you’ll have an intense game performance while playing Bomber Friends on PC. Bring all your favourite pocket game and keep your phone safely within reach. Manage all the action using your console joystick for a change.
How to Download Bomber Friends for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Bomber Friends download.
Step 5: Find Bomber Friends and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Bomber Friends on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Bomber Friends on PC!!!
Comments ( 0 )