Brief description of Carrom 3D for PC
There are hundreds of board games known in many parts of the world. This number does not include those unregistered and unknown board games known locally and in hidden regions in many countries. There are many board games that you might not have heard – one of these games include Carrom, also locally called Karrom in several regions in Eastern and Middle Eastern countries. For those who do not know this board game yet, it is now time for you to learn this amazing game and the challenge it brings to board players. First, let’s define Carrom or Karrom. This is a locally known and popular game in East Asian countries such as Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It is also known in many countries in Middle East and South Asian countries.
If you will look at the photos given above, you would probably see the resemblance of Carrom with billiards. Just like billiards, families and group of friends commonly play this game. Children also usually play this during social events and even small group gatherings. Although there is a general rule in playing game, there are other different standards and rules that may occur in different regions.
With technology’s introduction of virtual games in mobile devices and computers at home, board games such as Carrom also finds its way to many devices. It also allows people to learn this game and the challenge it brings to anyone who plays.Carrom 3D on PC is designed by Zagmoid to bring this game into the fingertips of many players who are curious about this game.
Experience a new version of board game with this game application. Challenge yourself with this game and dare your friends to play with you. The following article will discuss the mechanics and processes of Carrom 3D for PC. Read on the following article and find out how to enjoy this game. Are you ready? Roll your sleeves and get ready to play! Enjoy!
How to play Carrom 3D for PC
If you have played billiard once or twice in your life, then it will probably be easy for you to play Carrom 3D on PC. It does not take a billiard or Carrom wizard for you to play this game. The following article will give you an idea how to play this game. Although you might have the basic idea of the game from some previous board games you played, it is but necessary to make this one better and easier for you. Here’s how it is done. Good luck playing!
- Installing the game on your PC.Carrom 3D for PC was previously played by Carrom players in Android and mobile device platforms. But due to popular demand for this game across the world, the developer, Zagmoid finally released its PC counterpart. This allows enthusiasts and players to play this game at the comfort of their homes and comfy chairs. Downloading and installing this app is enumerated on the later part of this article. Read on for more information.
- Launching the game. Once Carrom 3D for PC was installed on your PC, you can launch it right away and start with the easiest part of the game. The basic. It is commonly installed on your program list and usually creates short cut on your desktop. Click on the short cut and the game interface will be displayed on your monitor. Start the game right away!
- Play for beginners. At the beginning of the Carrom 3D for PC, there is the beginner machine. This is usually for starting players who do not know yet the mechanics and controls of the game. In the beginner machine, you can play with other beginner players like you. The control and objective of the game is a lot easier. Once you get familiar with the controls, you will be able to advance into the next level. This will also allow you to use advanced then to intermediate, and then finally to expert machines.
- The objective of the game. For you to play the Carrom 3D for PC, you need to focus on your objective or aim. This is a strike and pocket play, with the same objective of other table games such as billiards, pools, snooker and shuffleboard – and this is to shoot the piece inside the four corners of the table. In Android platforms, it is done by sliding your fingers to the direction you want the pieces to travel. In the case of PC gaming, you will use your mouse pointer with the help of your arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The Physics of the game.The pieces in this game is governed by Physics. The controls depend on how the gamer projects his or her aim on the table. The positioning and the way you slide also makes a huge difference in having the small or huge chance of hitting the hole on the table.
- Game tutorial. It is not new to include a basic tutorial at the start of the game. Such feature is provided to help beginners to learn the objective, mechanics, scoring and other important parts of the game. In Carrom 3D for PC, tutorial is provided at the start of the game, which is a common practice for almost all games – online or offline or in any kind. If you want to review the tutorial for some more tips, you can open its official video at the tools tab of the application. It is very important to learn the basic and mechanics of the game. This will help you play better, target better, and familiar with the technical know-hows of the game and for you to be safe from being cheated by other players.
- Playing with friends. You can play Carrom 3D for PC with your friends, as long as you are all connected in one synchronized server with Wi-Fi connection. You can chat during the game, place your bets, cheer or boo your enemy once he or she gets his or her turn. You can also post your scores and progress through Facebook and challenge your friends to play with you.
Features of Carrom 3D for PC
Carrom 3D for PCis filled with amazing and challenging features that you and your friends will be hooked into. Among its features include the following:
- Easy to play. If you have played pool or billiards, you will be able to get the gist of Carrom 3D for PC. You don’t have to be an expert pool player to play this game, as it is for fun in the first place.
- Stunning graphics. The game features great 3D graphics – from the pieces up to the table where play.
- Accurate Physics. It is an accurate game governed by Physics so you don’t think that it is a hoax game. Every slide and every angle in the game has corresponding reactions. You can plan your move by calculating the trajectory of the pieces until they reaches the hole you are aiming to make them into. There are several ways to score a piece, you can aim for diagonal or even zig-zag shots to win in this carrom game.
- Different levels of machine. If you are a beginner, you can choose the easiest machine to play. This allows you to learn and play the game without the pressure from intermediate and expert players.
- Multiplayer options. You can play alone with the system as your opponent or ask your friends to play Carrom 3D for PC with you. As long as you are all connected in one PC server with Wi-Fi connection, you and your friends are all good to go. You can also invite your friends and families to play the game by sending them an invitation through Facebook.
- A new experience. Carrom 3D for PC brings you a new board game experience. You don’t have to go all the way to Eastern and Middle Eastern countries to experience this game. The application brings the game into your finger tips.
- Different levels of expertise. As it was mentioned before, you can play as the beginner for this game – that is for the start alone. If you are confident enough that you can play the intermediate and expert level, there is no point to stop you from playing.
- Free Game. Another cool feature of Carrom 3D for PC is that it is for FREE. Once you have it installed to your PC, you get to play it all you want.
- However, you have to be reminded that this game is extremely addictive. Once you have gained expertise, you won’t get enough of the game and will always be ready to slide and bank those pieces. You just have to read on the later part of the article to know more about downloading and installing this program for your PC.
So what are you waiting for? Download Carrom 3D for PC now!
How to download Carrom 3D for PC
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Carrom 3D download.
Step 5: Find Legion of Heroes and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Carrom 3D on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process. You can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Carrom 3D on PC!!!