Be a Busy Bee Taking Pictures!
Created by the people of Bumble LLC, Bumble claims to be a real-time, photo-sharing application for all those avid photography and selfie people out there!
Share your most precious and awe-inspiring moments with the people you love and friends so that they too can enjoy them with you.
Perfect for taking pictures with friends and family at get-togethers, social events, parties, etc. You can instantly share your photos with other Bumble users just as you take them!
All you really have to do are a few things:
- Be at a social event like a party!
- Find a friend (or friends) who also have Bumble on their mobile devices and take photo with the Bumble.
- Share those precious photos instantly among yourselves right there and then!
- And viola! Everyone gets a copy of all the photos that you took. No need to wait or hassle at all.
- Perfect for any kind of social event – parties, weddings, group vacations, etc.
- Completely free – No secret or hidden mobile data frees, no storage fees, or applications fee!
- Use it anywhere – The app doesn’t need data or Wi-Fi to work! It uses your mobile’s bluetooth function and there fore you can share photos instantly, no matter what!
- In real-time – That means all your fellow Bumble users gets a chance to see all your photos just as you take them. You will be the life of the party both in real life and on social media!
- Easy as pie – Nothing complicated with Bumble. It’s as simple as taking a quick photo and then Bumble does everything else and everyone benefits!
- Requires an Android mobile device with a 4.0 system or up in order to use.
The Problem, the Solution
So, what’s stopping you from using this app? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to use this app through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Bumble for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can use Bumble on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be using Bumble on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Bumble for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Bumble for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Bumble download.
Step 5: Find Bumble and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Bumble on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Bumble on PC!!!