Brief description of Jenga for PC
If you are familiar with Jenga tower building block game, then you probably know the mechanics of Jenga for PC. This classic and challenging tower building game will test your ability and skills in Physics – only in virtual platform since you will be playing in PC this time.
Designed and launched by NaturalMotions Game Ltd., Jenga for PCunderwent a consultation when it comes to design with the original creator of Jenga®, — LeslieScott. The developer of the game finds it necessary to consult the original designer of the game since this is a classic and a very complicated game. This also involves deeper analysis and Physics mechanics to design the game. In doing so, NaturalMotions Game Ltd. Works closely with Scott to make sure that the design of the game resembles the actual tower blocks.
How to play Jenga for PC
Jenga for PCwas previously introduced to Android and iOS devices and then recently launched for PC and laptop gaming. When played in an Android platform, the player touches the screen of the mobile device to manage the game. However, in the PC and laptop platforms, players use the mouse of their PC or the touch board of their laptops to move the towering blocks and manage the game.
- Real Physics.This is basically recreating the mechanics of wooden Jenga tower blocks that you used to play when you were a kid. The movement and position of each block affects the relativity and staying position of other blocks in the tower.
- Touch Control. If you played this tower block game, then you probably know how to play Jenga for PC. The tower is made of blocks that you need to get by piece without collapsing the whole tower. Once the tower collapses, you lose in the game.
- Arcade Mode. Jenga for PC involves an arcade game mode wherein you have to match the color of each block to earn extra gold coins and points. You also need to move faster in this game to gain multiple points. The faster you move without collapsing the tower, the higher the points you earn in the game.
- Online Multiplayer. Jenga for PCnow features online multiplayer wherein you can play with your friends online. You can put four of your friends in a game and play this thing together. This can be a very challenging game as no one in the group would like to make a move that will make the tower collapse into pieces. You can put bet on each player – which makes the game more thrilling as ever.
- Timer game. There is also a game mode wherein you need to accomplish the task before the clock breaks down. The timer makes you electrified and terrified at the same time.
Features of Jenga for PC
- Social game. This is a great game to gather families and friends together. The competition will make the game more alive and challenging, especially when you only got some pieces left but everyone does not want to lose because of the bet placed in the group.
- Online multiplayer. This allows you to gather your opponents and play the game – wherever they are. As long as the players have internet connection, they all can play online and beat the odds in each other’s Physics abilities.
- Real-time 3D simulation. This is an authentic and challenging game. The 3D effects of the game makes each block looks real – with the closest resemblance to the real block in the original Jenga game.
- Challenging game. Jenga for PC enhances the challenge in the group – or in yourself if you play this game alone. You will be challenged to beat your own score in each stage.
- Unlocking levels. There are several levels in Jenga for PCthat you need to accomplish in order to unlock the other succeeding levels. Once you completed the each level, you will be advanced to the next one – which can be complicated than the previous one.
- Free Game. Another cool feature of Jenga for PCis that it is for FREE. Once you have it installed to your PC, you get to play it all you want.
So what are you waiting for? DownloadJenga for PCnow!
How to Download Jenga for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Jenga download.
Step 5: Find Legion of Heroes and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Jenga on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process. You can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy playing Jenga on PC!!!
Comments ( 0 )