Down the Mountain is one unique and very fast-paced arcade game that will have you hooked on it for hours! The reason being that the game’s goal is to descend from the top of the infinite mountain without getting hit by any obstacles or enemies along the way. Grab stars and power-ups instead to help raise your score as you continue to go down the mountain safely!
This game features the following:
- Gorgeous-looking graphics – The bright and colorful looking design and graphics gives the appeal to this game. The blocky style also makes it endearing to the user and much more fun to look at.
- Seemingly simple gameplay – Don’t be fooled by the easy game mechanics because this game can get terribly difficult as it goes on! Avoiding the obstacles and enemies can be tricky as you go down, down, down the mountain.
- At least 99 characters to unlock – There are almost a 100 playable characters that you can unlock throughout the game!
- Up to 300 challenging missions to complete – The 300 missions will give you more than enough time to master the game and you will have hours and hours of exciting, fast-paced gaming that you won’t ever feel bored within the day!
- Get a chance to win extra prizes on – The game has an added feature called the prizewheel which gives you the chance to grab extra prizes in the game!
The Problem, The Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Down The Mountain for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Down The Mountain on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
What is Andy? Andy is the best emulator for PCs that can convert any Android mobile app so that you can run it on your PC just as if you were playing on your mobile phone or device! In the section below, you will find out more about Andy’s amazing features!
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Down The Mountain on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Down The Mountain for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Down The Mountain for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Down The Mountain download.
Step 5: Find Down The Mountain and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Down The Mountain on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Down The Mountain on PC!!!