Return to the Wild in Deer Hunter 2016!
This is the anticipated sequel of Deer Hunter 2014 fans! Created by the developers of Glu, Deer Hunter 2016 is an action game that gives users a virtual hunting experience right there in the palm of their hands.
As with it’s predecessor, Deer Hunter 2014, this new game allows for it’s players to go hunting in different places all over the world as if you were a professional hunter. Here you will track, stalk and ultimately shoot your prey in order to obtain trophies!
You will have the chance to hunt many different kinds of wild animals ranging from the usual deer, antelopes to more exotic creatures like crocodiles and tigers! Rack up your prize money and spend it on better hunting equipment such as bows, rifles and then upgrade your weapons by adding better parts and additional equipment onto them for an even more exciting hunting game experience.
- A large range of different weapons – Shoot like the ultimate pro with the arsenal at your disposal in this game! You are in possession of firearms with scopes, magazines, barrels, and stocks that are each going to give you the perfect hunting experience on your mobile device each time!
- Picturesque backdrops and locations – The game is only enhanced by the gorgeous looking scenery as you play and allows for a totally immersive gaming experience.
- A wide variety of animal species – Here you will get a chance to hunt down the most exotic and elusive creatures on the planet but be careful! Make sure that you don’t end up the prey and they the predator.
- Cool upgrades and prizes – As you complete each mission, you can collect trophies not just for bragging rights but as well as for displaying your achievements up on the global Deer Hunter leaderboards!
- In-app purchases – Deer Hunter 2016 is indeed free to download, but you can also enhance your gaming experience even more with some extra items that you can purchase on their online, in-app store.
The Problem, The Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Deer Hunter 2016 for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Deer Hunter 2016 on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Deer Hunter 2016 on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Deer Hunter 2016 for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Deer Hunter 2016 for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Deer Hunter 2016 download.
Step 5: Find Deer Hunter 2016 and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Deer Hunter 2016 on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Deer Hunter 2016 on PC!!!