Brought to you by Fireproof Games, The Room is a mind-boggling journey through an interesting 3D world filled with mystery and suspense that will get you pumped all throughout the game.
This game has gotten critical acclaim, being praised by the likes of Eurogamer, Indie Game Magazine, IGN, and many more! Not only that, but gamers just like yourself have been rating this game very well as well. So what are you waiting for? Get The Room and immerse yourself in this beautifully crafted game on not just your mobile phone but on your PC as well (later I will elaborate on how to do just that)!
The Room’s Game Features:
- Realistic graphics – Possibly one of the most amazing 3D graphics out their in the mobile gaming world. Users will appreciate the immersive quality that it has on them and so will you.
- One finger controls – one touch controls that allows for natural gaming usage and the ability to navigate through the mysterious of world of the The Room with much ease.
- Easy play design – Other than its easy controls, everything else about this game is simple to use. Just pick it up and play. Before you even have a chance to sit down and get comfortable you will be so deep into the game that it won’t even matter if you are sitting down or standing up while you are playing.
- Lots of mystery – You won’t find yourself getting bored with this game with its very complex layers of mystery and suspense. Think you have a grasp of what’s happening? Think again. It will turn you on your head before you can blink!
Still interested on how to get this game on your PC? In the next few minutes, I’m going to explain to you how to get The Room Android App on PC and let’s begin by introducing you to the most recommended emulator for PCs out there on the internet – Andy.
Andy is an emulator that let’s you play that favorite mobile app on your computer or laptop just as if you were playing on your phone or tablet.
Andy Features the following:
- Quick and easy – Downloading and installing this software is as easy as pie. No hassle or inconvenience on your part at all. All you really need is at least the minimum PC requirements needed to run the software properly.
- Newbie-friendly – Andy is so newbie and beginner friendly that it’s almost insane! So easy and simple to use and operate that basically even a child can do it without any problems.
- High quality sound and HD graphics – That amazing 3D world of The Room Android App on PC is now possible with Andy. Get the best sound quality and HD graphics that gives you that immerses you into the world of The Room.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Hate having to have double of a game? One for your mobile and one for your PC? With different levels of progress? Don’t you wish that you could play the game continuously on both platforms? It’s possible with Andy since it hooks up to your Google Play account and lets you load your saved game from your mobile on your PC.
- Better gaming experience – Want to play The Room Android App on PC but still have the easy controls like you do on your mobile? It’s also possible with Andy because you can use your mobile phone as a remote control!
- Have questions? – Just head over to their online support group on Facebook and give them a shout! They’ll be with you to help you out with any problems you may have with the software. Want to go old-school instead? Sending them an email is also possible.
- Updates – Newer versions of Andy is downloaded automatically without you having to worry about it. It does that all by itself so you have more time playing The Room Android App on PC.
But the best part of all?
The Andy emulator is available to you for free. No hidden charges, fess, or risks. All you have to do is download and install it straight to your computer. That simple.
Here’s how to download The Room Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search The Room download.
Step 5: Find The Room and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play The Room on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing The Room on PC!!!