We’re very lucky to have so many games to try out and compare. After all these years, Google Play still surprises us with extraordinary new applications. But since we had played with over a hundred already, we can easily spot the difference and say out our final verdict. Good thing, we don’t have to delete older games that didn’t fare well right on the spot. Thus, it gives us another chance to play and see if it grows on us (eventually). Good thing, Andy OS is behind us all the way. Now, there’s no reason to delete one app after another. Besides, running out of space is no longer a valid reason if you have the app running on a PC. And speaking of running, let’s see what Ridge Runner for PC has for everyone, shall we?
Ridge Runner: Endless open-world fantasy voyage
From the same developers of Unroll Me and Rolling Sky comes another game worthy of your precious time. Ridge Runner by Turbo Chilly Pty Ltd now comes with fun characters to play with. Expect to see a selfie-obsessed teenager, a fire-fighter and a gallant knight riding a horse in 2D. Players can also listen to an upbeat soundtrack inspired by the classic retro music.
- Stretch using a long pole to leap from one place to another.
- It doesn’t require a portal to start at different random places.
- Daily stars are given away to increase your level.
- Collect all 6 characters in the game
- For cross platform gaming, check out Andy OS Ridge Runner for PC
Download Ridge Runner for PC
In all unexpected places
Jump from point A to point B by adjusting the length of your pole. The longer it gets, the farther you’ll reach. One of the exciting things about this game is getting the chance to unlock a new character. Each one has its peculiar personality trait, which makes the plot a lot more complex. All the game features are good with any Android or iOS device. However, downloading Ridge Runner on PC is another story. More on this later.
Chase away the blues
Whenever you pick up the game, the character will be at an unfamiliar place that is different from the last time you left. There are no portals anywhere but this element of mystery definitely adds more thrills. Run into several objects, walls and barriers along the way. These obstacles come in all directions and much care is needed.
Tit for tat
The object of the game is to earn as many points as possible. Conquering an obstacle does the trick. When you reach at least ten points, that’s the time you will be taken to random places. It’s going to be an exciting journey because there are certain sceneries that match the character’s “individuality”.
All new discovery
There are also several Android games as inspired by Ridge Runner’s theme and type of gameplay. Take for example, Shark or Die, Realm Defenders, Rayman Jungle Run and Go Ninja. All these titles involve running (or swimming) while collecting objects. But there’s a lot more to it than one would expect in terms of similarities. Let’s go into detail.
- Shark or Die. This game also involves dark humour. We all know how Ridge Runner is packed with this ingredient at every level. Simulation techniques are also very popular in this field of gaming. When you’re playing Ridge Runner, you also have to take control of a pole in a meticulous manner. In Shark or Die, the hunter gets to play this part.
- Realm Defenders. Now here comes the element of sorcery. Ridge Runner magically takes you on different new places without a warning. But that’s not all. It also has a tower defense strategy in a way when your character travels back to the medieval time. Real Defenders on the other hand has knights and swords that perfectly match one of Ridge Runner’s adorable characters.
- Rayman Jungle Run. The title says it all. Your character is capable of running the extra mile just to get to the next stage. The same goes with Rayman Jungle Run. It also comes with a captivating soundtrack music that will get you running non-stop. In Ridge Runner, you have to jump, dodge and run as fast as you could. If you will only watch the game, the character looks as if it’s being thrown away (from different angles) with the use of a long pole. But wait until you get your hand on this. It really proves to be more challenging than the way it looks.
- Go Ninja. The ninja here is capable of jumping at high walls and buildings. There can be no doubt; Go Ninja and Ridge Runner have their share of similarities. Which we think is a perfect alternative when one gets bored with the other. Go Ninja also involves collecting items along the way. Or in this case, coins and other valuable objects. But more importantly, the game similarities are probably more in the fluid movements of the characters as they perform their highly phenomenal “jump”.
Launch Ridge Runner on PC with Andy
Andy OS is the greatest answer to what holds people back from getting their favourite Android apps to run on a PC. Since Mac, Android and Windows don’t have the same operating system, it usually causes incompatibility between applications. Andy OS comes with the same Android UI as well as supports for Mac OSX and Windows 7/8 operating systems. Finally, you can play Ridge Runner from your desktop computer and experience the same great Android performance. Even today, Andy OS has the most dynamic software installation package available.
Do a lot more!
Play Ridge Runner on PC and see what Andy OS brings to your virtual life. Check out the features you won’t find in any emulating software bundle to prove why Andy is indeed the gold standard.
- Apps to PC. How many times did you wish for this to finally arrive? At last, you can finally use your frequently used apps for games, entertainment and messaging in one powerful platform. Your desktop is still the most reliable machine after all.
- Supports OpenGL Hardware,ARM and X86 native apps. Only Andy OS can be as versatile as this. Imagine all the game you wanted before and thought you could never have.
- Android UI Support. See things on the big screen.Indeed, there’s so much more to see when you get a copy of Ridge Runner for PC.
- Windows 7/8 and Mac OSX Support. It doesn’t matter now if you’re using a Mac or the latest Windows laptop. Get access to Google Play Android apps and run using the same computer
Your everyday work, utility and gaming needs will never be the same.
- Google Play. Get access to Google Play apps even on a Mac.
- Better Battery life. In other words, we don’t have to carry along chargers and backup batteries all the time.
- Accessible Android Local File System. Convenience is the key and you can get it here to make every thing else so simple to manage
- Sync Apps to Mobile. Carry over your scores, game ranking, scores, online buddies, IAPS and everything else. There’s no need to maintain two game accounts
- Camera and Microphone Integration. Work on your photo editing apps, response to a message or talk over your PC while in the middle of running your game apps
- Cloud Support. Worried about space? Let the could do the rest.
Play any game you want and have a blast with any of these.
- PlayStation/Xbox controller support. Hear ye!Hear ye!Great news has finally arrived!Andy OS now supports your favourite video consolecontrollers. Pole-jumping over the castle never sounded this fun. Try it today with Ridge Runner for PC.
- Mobile device as Joystick. Andy Remote is one of the most amazing things ever invented. See it for yourself and use it with your favourite arcade runner.
- Touch screen sensitive. Even on PC, you can use your touchscreen with Andy
- Responsive controls. Play Ridge Runner on PC or anywhere and keep the game going at short distance(using only your touchscreen device)!
- Keyboard Mapper.If you’re already quite familiar with keystrokes, then by all means, try out this feature. Seasoned gamers and newbies alike can enjoy true desktop gaming with their favourite Android apps.
Stay on the loop
There’s no need to twist and turn and wonder why, what, when, where or how. Today, we can practically get all the answers we need just by staying connected. Whether via social media, push message alerts or instant messaging apps, we won’t get lost any other way. And now, with Andy OS, we’ll get access to these anytime, anywhere.
- Developers’ Facebook support. Experiencing technical issues? Log on to Facebook and up-to-the-minuteanswers from Andy’s technical team.
- Desktop Push Notifications. Receive the latest news, game updates, and information across different devices. At last, you won’t have to compromise anything just because you prefer using your PC for gaming.
How to Download Ridge Runner for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Ridge Runner download.
Step 5: Find Ridge Runner and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Ridge Runner on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Ridge Runner on PC!!!