Considered the greatest game of this year, Osmos with its electronic soundtrack running in the background, is science-based, survival game that boasts of the classic Pac-man style that we’ve come to know and love over the years.
The player’s aim is to grow big enough by absorbing other motes in it’s path but in order for you to move yourself forward, you also need to eject matter behind you which makes you smaller. This constant swinging from big to small, gathering matter and expelling it, is what makes this game trickier than most games of the same kind.
For Android users, you may rejoice! This game can be both played on most mobile phones and tablets as long as you have a device that has multi-touch and a software version of at least 2.2 or higher.
Game’s Key Features:
- Now has 72 levels across 8 worlds that are different and unique from each other: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
- An amazing, award-winning soundtrack featuring Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and much more.
- Swipe to warp time, just tap to eject mass, and pinch to zoom with it’s multi-touch gameplay.
- In Arcade mode, you have the luxury of playing random versions any level repeatedly for your gaming pleasure.
- In Time-warping, you have the ability to slow or speed up time in order to out-maneuver your opponents or if you feel like challenging yourself a bit more.
- With Google Plays Service Integration, you can earn 14 single-player and 18 multi-player achievements!
- NEW FEATURE! Multiplayer allows you to play and compete against your friends in 6 very distinct and unique locations: Ambient, Impasse Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and now a new one called Antimatter Impasse. All of this played via wi-fi and Google Play Services!
- You get direct support services from the developer themselves.
But what if you prefer playing on your computer or laptop rather than on your mobile device? Or maybe you just want to have that option available to you? Well, now you can with Andy emulator.
What is Andy?
Andy is THE best and most recommended emulator for PC available now on the internet. With this software, you can now play Android apps such as Osmos Android App on PC whenever you feel like it.
Andy’s Key Features:
- Quick and easy – Downloading and installing this software is completely simple. It is so simple that a mere child could even do it. All you have to do is follows precisely a few steps and before you know it you will be playing Osmos Android App on PC whenever you want now.
- Newbie-friendly – And since it is so quick and easy to get it up and running on your desktop computer or laptop, for sure it is beginner-friendly. So, don’t worry if this is your introduction to emulators. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to operate it.
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Loving that electronic soundtrack and the amazing graphics? Well, this software gives you the optimum watching and listening pleasure as you play Osmos Android App on PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Andy allows you to have a hassle-free transition from mobile gaming to PC gaming just like that. This is because the software links up to your Google Play account and loads up your already saved progress onto your computer or laptop. No need for two separate games with different progresses. Just play one game on two platforms.
- Better gaming experience – An added bonus of this software is making your mobile phone act as a remote control while you are playing Osmos Android App for PC, freeing you up to move about and not stuck to your mouse and keyboard the whole time.
- Have questions? – Their online support group is available on Facebook or you can send them an email.
- Updates – Newer versions of this software are available to you automatically. So you get the latest updates right away.
And Best of All…
But the number one feature, I believe, is that Andy is FREE. It’s free for you to use anytime, anywhere without hidden fees, charges, or risks.
How to Download Osmos Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Osmos download.
Step 5: Find Osmos and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Osmos on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Osmos on PC!!!