Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be the player of the football team you’re pining for? Playing an online football game is an interesting alternative to watching a live sports event. The random players participating here is enough reason to get anyone just as excited and feel the challenge without having to leave their comfort zones.
Online Head Ball for PC
Online Head Ball: what you want, when you want
Masomo Limited proudly brings Euro 2016 at your fingertips. Aside from changing the game with your incredible powers, you can also customise your very own footballer and make it stand out. With as much as 100 characters and accessories to choose from, your usual football nights won’t be the same way. Ever.
- Cross platform support. This game already lets you play across different platforms and simply pick up from where you left off. Sounds familiar? Wait until you try Online Head Ball on PC and see how the old familiar screen just got even bigger and brighter. There are also a whole lot of other features you won’t find in any PC version or desktop emulating software. More on this as we move along.
- Works alongside earlier device models. You don’t have to sport the latest gadget around here. Even your old Android tablet or mobile settings will bring this game to the next level
- Flexible game mode. Change the mode of the game the way you want. Invite your real-life buddies for a challenge or stay offline without missing all the fun.
- Highly responsive and efficient. Expect an impressive game performance right here
- Interesting updates. What good is a game if there are no slight changes? The latest game version, now at 17.4 has a new design that’s very relevant to Euro 2016. And of course, we can only expect newly added characters at times like these.
Counting on the numbers
Over 10 million players play Online Head Ball worldwide. Now, football fans can play head-to-head with their friends and other players from any time and place. There are also special prizes to be won by joining Facebook events so grab a copy of Online Head Ball for PC and “get the ball rolling” like you’ve always wanted.
- New seasons daily. The game offers a new season at certain time of day. Be there for the much-awaited event of the season.
- True-to-life stadium. You won’t tell the difference between a real-life football stadium and a game backdrop when you play Online Head Ball at the computer
Cute vs. unique
In-game currencies (gold) are used for purchasing a wide range of styles at the store section of the game app. Facial features of each character can be mixed with one another for those who want to make their “football players” stand out from the crowded football stadium. Try on the coolest eyewear, shoes, and uniform or dress up your character with a tail.
- Online leader board.Call all your buddies to bring on the challenge. Get access to your online leaderboard ranking even on PC.
- Championship match. Being a champion certainly has its perks. You don’t want to miss the chance in the game’s championship match.
- Football league type of competition.Fantasy football games are selling non-stop because of this. There’s a thin line between fantasy and reality when it’s all in the game. Try it with Online Head Ball.
Each season is reset at 19:00 so be there on time before the championship match. A strategic gameplay is very significant around here since special powerups will eventually subside when played against another set of counteractive power element.
- Clone Player. Have a doppelganger around when you’re not around. Use the clone player powerup and multiply
- There’s no need to get lost in the game literally. Use the invisibility power up to take advantage of the powers of not being seen but always present.
- Big Goal / Small Goal. Here’s something to add to your daily goals. Short term goal? Or going to make it big?
- Freeze Player. Just like the invisible powers, getting your opponent to freeze for a moment will take you a step further.
- Use the fireball to counteract the freezing element in case your opponent does the same
- Freeze Ball. You can freeze the ball and rearrange it
- Reverse Move. This power can alter the course of the game. Use it wisely.
- Big Player. The name says it all, the bigger the player, the better your chances of winning
- Extra Time. The longer time you have, the more chances for you to beat the opposing team member.
Why Andy OS is the most powerful tool?
Andy OS is the only impressive emulating software technology package in the industry. Now you have more reasons to use your Android applications on your desktop rather than frequently staring on your mobile screens. The different operating system of Apple, Windows and Android is already a thing of the past. Andy OS is equipped with fully functional Android User Interface and supports Mac OSX and Windows operating systems. In other words, even if they’re using Android, they can also launch Online Head Ball from their PCs and experience everything Android has to offer minus all the hassles.
Fantasy meets reality
This software application will open your eyes to something you’ve never seen before.
- Supports OpenGL Hardware,ARM and X86 native APPS. If that’s not all, Andy brings to us the most flexible mobile-desktop application bundle
- Supports Android UI. Explore the same mobile user interface in a much larger screen and experience the most amazing football game you could ever imagine
- APP to PC. Take your favourite apps for games, messaging, photography, utility and many more
- Windows and Mac. Launch Andy using any desktop browser then sync your Google downloads directly to the desktop mobile software
Manage your tasks
These days, going out on a football date does not just involve sitting and watching. Some people tend to whip out their smartphones to take a good shot of the stadium, or take endless selfies to share in the social media. Andy helps in getting many things done all at the same time. That way, people will have more time on doing what’s more important.
- Google Play Store. The hottest game releases are just one click away. Just by checking our website (www.andyroid.net), you will see there which apps are now available for download. The best thing about this is you don’t have to maintain another Google account just for Andy. Open your Google Play account and get the apps just like you always do.
- Camera and Microphone Integration. Enjoy using your applications with the built-in microphone and camera supportfor your photo utility apps, video and instant messaging and even your favourite social media
- Android Accessible Local File System. This feature enhances user experience.
- APP to Mobile. All the important settings, achievements and IAPs are synced to your tablet, smartphone or PC
- Cloud Save Feature. Get unlimited storage so there’s no need to delete just to make room for another
No more hit and miss
Andy OS goes beyond and offers an exclusive remote control application for your football game. But that’s not all. When it comes to joysticks and controllers, Andy even lets you play using your Xbox or PlayStation controller. So if you want to find out more, do continue reading the details below.
- Xbox/ PlayStation Controller support. Isn’t it neat? Andy OS already supports two of the most widely used joystick controllers
- Andy Remote. Dominate the football field like never before. Get Andy Remote and find out what else this mobile-desktop bundle has to offer
- Multi-touch control support. Launch Online Head Ball on PC or anywhere and stay in control using your touchscreen device. This feature works even while you’re away from the computer
- Keyboard Mapper. Who doesn’t want a keyboard? PC gamers know what real gaming means when they use the keyboard function. Try it with Online Head Ball
- Touch sensitive. Play on PC mobile device simultaneously
Offline mode or always on
Always checking for new game releases, new messages and new updates? At last, you won’t have to do this a lot. Andy works like a magic mirror. You can see what you want
- Technical support. Experiencing technical trouble? Log on to Facebook and get real-time information from Andy OS’ technical team.
- Simultaneous Notifications. Get the hottest news alerts across multiple devices whether in your smartphone, PC or tablet device
- Enhanced battery. Using your mobile apps on PC can give your phone or tablet sufficient power to last all day
Last but not the least
It doesn’t matter which game you choose. What’s important is that you can finally use your Androidapp across different platforms. Aside from games, Google Play is filled with new applications to help us become more productive of our time. As we depend more on mobile phones, it’s definitely good to know that we can use all of these simultaneously whether at home or on the go.
How to Download Online Head Ball for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Online Head Ball download.
Step 5: Find Online Head Ball and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Online Head Ball on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Online Head Ball on PC!!!