Find one-of-a-kind items here on Etsy!
Shopping couldn’t be made easier with Etsy! Have the convenience and luxury of being able to shop and look for one-of-a-kind items right in the palm of your hand. You can browse or search for specific items or you can surprise yourself by seeing what the news items are on Etsy daily!
This app gives you tons of ways to shop for whatever purpose be it for yourself, a gift or whatever! Etsy is stocked full of items in different categories such as special gifts, wedding ideas, and handmade jewelry! There are even items on art, clothing, and furniture. There is so much to look at, so much to explore on Etsy!
Join Etsy’s 20 million members from all around the globe right now!
- Favorites – Make it convenient and hassle-free for you as you shop because the app’s favorites’ list feature. Here you can save items and shops which you can re-vist later when you have time or for safe-keeping for later reference.
- Notifications – No worries when tracking your items! The app notifies whenever a certain package has been shipped and in the process of getting to you.
- FAQs – Have direct access and open lines of communication with the shops owners and ask them any questions about items that you need answered!
- Recommendations – Not sure what you are looking for? No problem! The app has a curated recommendations feature that tailors it to your tastes and interests!
- Transactions – Etsy transactions are both safe and secure to use so you don’t need to worry about losing important security items. Etsy respects and understands your security and won’t compromise it. It utilizes Google Wallet or Paypal which are trusted services.
- Upcoming events – The app frequently displays upcoming events from Etsy sellers and even recommends nearby stores within your area!
- Availability – The app is now available in several languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish!
The Problem, the Solution
So, what’s stopping you from using this app? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to use this app through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Etsy for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can use Etsy on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be using Etsy on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Etsy for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Etsy for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Etsy download.
Step 5: Find Etsy and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Etsy on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Etsy on PC!!!