Ride All Day, Ride All Night on a Camel!
Created by the people behind Creation Burst Studios, Camel Ride is a free-to-download adventure game that has the traditional side-scrawl like in classic games such as Mario. Here you play our wandering hero, Pakalu Papito with his trusty camel and going on a rambling journey through the desert.
Along your trek through the desert, you are faced with dozens and dozens of challenges and obstacles and you really have to test your camel riding skills in order to pass each level.
This game does not necessarily boast of complex gameplay or mechanics which is good for the casual mobile gamer but is still challenging enough to keep anyone interested and can potentially become very addictive. The game’s true goal is give its users a simple yet fun yet still challenging gaming experience.
- Gameplay – As was mentioned earlier, the gameplay is very simple. It is doubtful that anyone could find trouble with it. It’s meant to be simple as well as fun and enjoyable for any mobile user. Not a lot of investment needs to go on in order to play the game but it can also be addicting at the same time.
- Graphics and Design – Running with the theme of the game, the graphics and design of it is simple yet pleasant to look at. It harks back to the traditional side-scroll games of the past a little and that gives it a certain charm.
- Daily Leaderboards – The game doesn’t necessarily have to be your lonesome. There are potentially hundreds or even thousands of players playing this game at any given moment and you can test your skills against anyone of those players by looking up at the daily leaderboards
- Sharing Online – The app allows for you to boast of your accomplishments and brag about your high scores to your friends and loved ones. Maybe, they’ll even join you one of these days!
The Problem and the Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Camel Ride for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Camel Ride on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Camel Ride on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Camel Ride for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Camel Ride for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Camel Ride download.
Step 5: Find Camel Ride and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Camel Ride on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Camel Ride on PC!!!