Making Tasty Burgers All-day, Everyday!
Created by the people of Magma Mobile, Burger is a casual, food-serving game that mixes the good of simulator and arcade games. Here you can take on the role of the cook of a cool, new fast food cafe, flipping and serving up, guess what? Burgers!
Warning! Just thinking and playing this game can make you really hungry! But if you are up for it, your main duty is to assemble burgers and quickly and as expertly as possible for your crowds of customers coming in every minute.
Everything is in front of you and all you have to do is gather all the ingredients and combine them all together in the correct (the imperative word there) sequence before giving it out. It’s that simple, really! However, as you go through the levels, the orders will become more and more complex. So, keep on your toes!
There are several modes in which to play this game:
- Career Mode – Here you will be challenged to cope with the inner workings of a virtual restaurant everyday, working from Monday to Saturday. Your job is to reach your goal, earn lots of money in order to get more ingredients for better food! If you can manage that, you will be awarded as the best employee and will be able to unlock dozens of achievements!
- Time Attack Mode – For those who can handle a little more stress, Time Attack mode allows you to play the game just as usual, collecting more and more coins but with the added twist of it being on a time limit!
- Ingredients List – Has all the items and ingredients that you need to become the best burger restaurant: bread, meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, cucumber, mayonnaise, tomato, ketchup, bacon, fish, muffins, as well as side items and deserts such as french fries, potatoes, sodas and ice cream!
- Multiple Levels – Unlock as many as 300 levels, perfect for those addicted to food-centric games like these. You won’t need another game like it as long as you have this one. You’ll have many fun hours just playing it!
- Many Awards – As you go along, you have the opportunity to unlock as many as 40 achievements along the way. Let’s see if you can get through all of them!
The Problem and the Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Burger The Game for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Burger The Game on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Burger The Game on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Burger The Game for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Burger The Game for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Burger The Game download.
Step 5: Find Burger The Game and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Burger The Game on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Burger The Game on PC!!!