Brief description of Give It Up for PC
Get into the groove. Let the rhythm fill your heart while your fingers are thrilled to tap. Jump up, smear, swipe it – all these actions in one thrilling and exciting game from Invictus Games Ltd.Give It Up for PC. Give your best shot in tapping singing Blob without failing or else, loose it and poor Blob will just have to cry for help.
In Give It Up for PC, you will be have to groove into 18 tracks and tap on it in every crazy move. The challenge in this game lies on how fast you are in tapping on singing Blob without a failure – no matter how fast the beat can get. Give It Up for PC was previously introduced to Android devices and then recently launched for PC and laptop gaming.
How to play Give It Up for PC
Give It Up for PC is an easy game to play. All you need to do is to download and install it on your PC (downloading and installing instructions are discussed at the later part of this article), launch it on your PC and get the first set of the tapping game.
- Easy at the start. Just like in any other game, Give It Up for PC will give you an easy start. This is to warm you up with what is coming in the next levels in the game. The start of the game will give you the basic of what it will look like in this adventure. First, there will be slower groove, so singing Blob will move slower – just like the rhythm of the song. In this case, you got to tap slower.
- The real deal. Once you get the basic of Give It Up for PC, the following levels will be faster than the previous one. During the first fast sets, it will be understandable if you fail for a time or two. But once you get the rhythm and motion of the game and how singing Blob moves, it will be easier for you to move your fingers.
- The PC platform. Since Give It Up for PC is a game that was previously introduced in Android platform, players will just have to touch or tap the screen of the gadget to tap singing Blob. In the PC platform, all you need to do is tap on your mouse while pointing it to the jumping singing Blob.
- Crazy music. There are 18 tracks in Give It Up for PC. Each track has different sets of motions – and singling Blob will move like a crazy thing in your screen.
- Chances. At each level, you will be given a couple of chances – five in maximum. You have to accomplish as many levels as you can while using those five lives. Once you have used all those five lives, you have to wait for another couple of hour to get full lives again.
Features of Give It Up for PC
- Connect to Facebook. You can also play Give It Up for PC with your friends and post your progress in Facebook. You can also invite other friends to play the game, should they want in the future.
- Stunning graphics. The game features great 3D graphics – from singing Blob to sound effects, and game interface.
- Free Game. Another cool feature of Give It Up for PC is that it is for FREE. Once you have it installed to your PC, you get to play it all you want. However, there are items that you need to buy online if you want them added in your collection.
- Unlocking levels. There are several levels in Give It Up for PCthat you need to accomplish in order to unlock the other succeeding levels. Once you completed the tapping in each level, you will be advanced to the next one – thus allowing you to upgrade in the next level.
- Cool tracks.If you are into groove, you will enjoy the cool tracks of Give It Up for PC. Once you get to know the tracks, you will also be familiar with singing Blob’s moves and master it to complete the game faster in the next round.
How to Download Give It Up for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Give It Up for PC download.
Step 5: Find Legion of Heroes and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Give It Up on PC using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process. You can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Give It Up on PC!