DB Navigator is your own personal navigator that is a must for those who love to travel. It has a whole bunch of great features that will make traveling around so much easier and convenient. Because don’t you just hate it when you can even enjoy your trip or vacation because you are constantly worried? Now, you can leave all the stresses of being in a foreign place and just keep enjoying the sights. With DB Navigator you can conquer the world!
DB Navigator’s great features include:
- Travel Planner – Keep yourself abreast with everything concerning your journey with a single glance with DB Navigator. With the travel planner function, you will be getting on-the-dot notifications of all your train transfers, flight connections, alternative routes and even delays!
- Favorites List – Got places that you keep going back to every year? With this app you don’t have to keep having to plan your trips from scratch, you can just save it all to your favorites.
- Map – The DB Navigator Map isn’t just a map, it can give you your precise location but also, any nearby stops like public transport areas like bust stops and subways for easy planning.
- Need Tickets? – With the app you can now buy and reserve tickets in the regional area such as: Lander-Tickets, the Schones-Wochenende Ticket, and the Quer-Durchs-Land Ticket.
- Save Money! – Traveling can be a bit pricey although worth it, but who doesn’t want to save a few bucks here and there, right? Well, DB Navigator totally understands that. The saver fare finder gives you the cheapest tickets for the route that you are planning to take.
- Delay Alarm – You now have the option of setting up a delay arm right before you start your journey and you will constantly be kept abreast with any developments through email or push notifications. This absolutely essential for the constant commuter!
- Offline Access – Save your travel plans and view them even if you are offline! When you are constantly on the move, getting a reliable internet connection can be hard but there’s no need to worry because you can still look up your travel essentials even if you can’t get any wi-fi.
But what if I could tell you that there is a better solution to your app needs? Indeed there is! Now you can play your favorite apps and games without having to worry about when you have to charge your phone or wondering if you have to buy an even bigger SD card. Why don’t you just play your favorite Android app and games on your computer? And all you need is one nifty tool!
What and How?
All you need is an emulator for PC software that allows you to run any and all your Android apps on your computer so that you are free to use apps such as DB Navigator Android App on PC just as if you were playing it on your mobile device but better!
And the best emulator you can find out there is Andy. It is the most recommended emulator for PCs on the internet today! So, all you got to do now is download and install it onto your computer.
Andy’s Key Features:
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be using DB Navigator Android App on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like this one.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account on DB Navigator Android App for PC as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you use DB Navigator Android App on PC!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
Best of all …
Andy is absolutely FREE!
How to Download DB Navigator Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search DB Navigator download.
Step 5: Find DB Navigator and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play DB Navigator on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing DB Navigator on PC!!!
Comments ( 0 )