Created by Disney, this game, Where’s My Mickey, is a fun puzzle, brain game that can be fun for every member of the family and not only just for the kids.
Critics have been praising this kid-friendly game, boasting it’s fun yet engaging puzzles with our beloved Mickey and other Disney character friends.
Where’s My Mickey? Is an entertaining physics-based game where you tap, swipe, and swirl in order to help Mickey collect as much water as possible and eventually complete the story.
The free version allows you to play more than thirteen challenging puzzles but if you are looking for more, than the full version lets you play more than a hundred awesome and exciting puzzles featuring even more Disney characters that you know and love. Kids and Disney fans will definitely find this game appealing and have you playing for hours and hours!
Game Features (Full Version):
- Unique and original – The game gives you five episodes that you can explore. A part of the story is unlocked every time you get past a level.
- Brand New! – The Weather Mechanics as all brand new: use wind, clouds, and even rain in order to move through each level.
- New spin to the traditional look – Enjoy the game with familiar Disney characters with all new modern-looking designs.
- Collectibles and extra bonuses – Get hidden collectibles and get to unlock some col bonus puzzles as you help characters like Pluto within the game.
- Play with Mickey and other Disney characters – This game is filled with exciting and fun episodes introducing characters like Goofy!
But what if you prefer to let your kids play the game using a computer and wondering if this is even possible. Well, it is. Now, you can play games like Where’s My Mickey Android App for PC too! All you need is something called Andy.
Who or What is Andy?
Andy is a wonderful emulator software which allows you to play games such as Where’s My Mickey Android App on PC and just about any game on Google Play. So now you can have the same kind of fun that you have on your mobile device on your computer as well.
Software’s Key Features:
- Quick and easy – Downloading and installing this software is super quick and super easy.There are only a few little steps in which you need to follow and start playing Where’s My Mickey Android App on PC. The process is so fast that you will be playing in no time!
- Newbie-friendly – Since it is so easy to install, anyone and everyone can figure out how to operate the software. Absolutely anyone can use this software even if it is their first time using emulators. You could even get your kids to install it themselves – it’s that simple!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – You get high quality sound and HD graphics when you play Where’s My Mickey Android App on PC and any game from the Google Play store. This allows for an immersed experience while playing your favorite games.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Switching from mobile to PC is quick and easy as well because this software allows you to link up to you Google Play account and load up your saved game on your computer just like on your mobile device. No need for two separate games on two platforms – just one game on two platforms for your convenience!
- Better gaming experience – Andy has an added bonus feature that is pretty cool. Use your mobile phone like a remote control and enjoy a totally different experience while playing as well.
- Have questions? – Still not sure about what you’re doing? Go to their Facebook support page and ask away or you can email them as well.
- Updates – Newer versions are available right away and automatically for you.
But the best part is…
This emulator software is ready for you to download and install for FREE. No hidden charges, no risks involved. You can even share this with your friends and loved ones so that they can start using Andy and play Android app games on their PCs just like you.
How to Download Where’s My Mickey Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Where’s My Mickey download.
Step 5: Find Where’s My Mickey and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Where’s My Mickey on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Where’s My Mickey on PC!!!