Are You Up for the Challenge?
In this very intense, very dangerous modern day shooter game, you will have the chance to see how well you can go against your opponents in all-out firefights! There are six unique environments and up to four multiplayer modes to choose from!
If you are a hardcore fan of the shooting genre, then this is where you should test out your prowess! See if you can beat the best of the best in touch-screen shooting!
- Scenarios and multiplayer modes – You could go for the Free-for-All, Team Deathmathc, King of the Hill, or Sacred Goat (an awesome team-based scenario where you have to carry a disgruntled goat all around the battlefield for as long as you can)!
- Game center matchmaking – Be matched up to other gamers that are online from every corner of the earth!
- Online leaderboards – Check to see if you can be among the top by using the online leaderboards! See if you got what it takes!
- Numerous weapons – There are dozens of new weapons, skins and other perks that you can get a hold of as you steadily progress through the many ranks.
- Very sophisticated AI – The artificial intelligence can find cover, camp around objects and even work with you as you continue to battle for ultimate victory and supremacy!
- On/Offline – Are you offline? Can’t get a decent Wi-fi connection? No problem! Trigger Fist works just as well as if you were online!
The Problem, The Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Trigger Fist for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Trigger Fist on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
What is Andy? Andy is the best emulator for PCs that can convert any Android mobile app so that you can run it on your PC just as if you were playing on your mobile phone or device! In the section below, you will find out more about Andy’s amazing features!
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Trigger Fist on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Trigger Fist for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Trigger Fist for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Trigger Fist download.
Step 5: Find Trigger Fist and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Trigger Fist on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Trigger Fist on PC!!!
Comments ( 0 )