Building on the foundation brought by to us by earlier arcade games, app creators have developed mobile games that somehow give the same performance value (in terms of game quality). Still, game enthusiasts won’t always pine for portability. Racing genre are moving back to a much bigger form probably because people realised that playing games on a much larger screen is undeniably more visually satisfying. Did you know that a PC version of your favourite mobile game is all it takes to have that ultimate console quality experience?
Traffic Rider: A visual treat for the thrill seekers
Big motorbikes always had that commanding presence on the highway. If you’re considering a bike game with real-life recorded sounds, high quality graphics, 1st-person camera view and an all-inclusive career mode, then your wishes have been answered. From the same makers of the phenomenal hit Traffic Racer comes another one-of-a-kind traffic showdown. Soner Kara lets you get behind the wheels of a motorbike and experience console gaming with Andy OS’Traffic Rider on PC.
- Upgradeable bikes and 20 brand new bikes on the lineup
- Featuring over 40 missions available in career mode
- Overtaking traffic and suspense-filled riding sequence
- Never ending highways to take charge
Fuel up and drive
How ready are you for driving over 100km/h on traffic with just a motorbike? Step into this endless racing Android game like there’s no tomorrow by getting a copy of Traffic Rider for PC. The key feature of this game allows you to merge with other vehicles in a traffic using a motorcycle. It is actually the combination of control schemes and getting from point A to point B that makes this game somewhat highly convincing.
- Earn additional in-game cash and points by doing the wheelies
- Drive in opposite directions in a 2-way traffic to have more scores/coins
- Bonus points and more cash awaits by overtaking cars at close range
- The faster you drive, the higher points you earn
Just pure bliss
Experience adrenaline rush anywhere in the world. Traffic Rider on PC also features online leaderboards and more than 30 game achievements to dare among your friends and Facebook buddies. Everyone can hop on board as the latest update now supports over 17 languages. See the impressively larger map featuring all the objectives and new levels to conquer.
- Day and Night cycles. Experience realistic driving performance from morning till night with the changing background. You can also watch the sunset here as you drive along the boulevard. Is there anything else you don’t want to miss?
- Mountains, Desserts and Cities. Head for the longest ride of your life when you explore all the breath-taking sceneries. The farther you reach, the higher the speed limits.
- Free Ride Mode. This mode is not any different to the trial mode, instead there is no time limit should you opt for this one. Basically, you will be navigating two-wheeled vehicles wherein each level entails you to complete specific missions. Thus, it is necessary to familiarise yourself with the controls and assess all the angles to improve your driving and overall performance.
- Time Trial Mode. The timer puts a little more pressure to help you perform better. Learning how the timer works can also be useful when performing overtaking missions throughout the game.
- Endless Mode. This is basically the best way to practice your driving skills to the limits. It comes with 2 options for the road whether one-way or two way. You have to bear in mind that you need to complete races to increase your level.
- Career Mode. This segment lets you gain experience points (XPs) and in-game currencies (Gold), which will be useful to advance in the gameplay. When you have enough XPs, you can instantly level up your game profile and unlock new modes and more bikes. The cash points could be used for purchasing upgrades and new motorcycles.
Why Andy OS is a traffic stopper?
Traffic Rider on PC sends you to the ride of your life that will also define Android gaming to a whole new level. You will definitely love driving in traffic if you can step down a highway at 115-130km/hr without getting into any trouble. Well, it’s just a game remember? What’s more, you can use your favourite Playstation or Xbox controller while playing the same on your mighty desktop computer. More on that as we move on.
Andy OS breaks down the barrier that stops you from playing your favourite Android apps to your PC. The different software protocols between Windows, Apple and Android had started it all. Good thing, Andy OS comes with the same Android User Interface that supports Windows 7/8 and Mac operating systems. To this day, only Andy emulating software has the most ground breaking technology when it comes to mobile-PC bundled applications.
Race through the traffic
Isn’t it incredible what we can now do with our gadgets? That’s because you can also have a swell time playing Traffic Rider on PC with these surprising features!
- PlayStation / Xbox Controller. Great news! Traffic Rider for PC backs up two of the most widely used game console joysticks today.
- Mobile Phone as Joystick. Get the FREE separate software to find out how you can also take control using your mobile phone or tablet.
- Integrated Sensors. You can practically make use of all the basic controls of the game whether with your mobile device or joystick while playing the game on PC
- Multi-touch control support. Andy OS game bundles are gyroscopic control sensitive. Enjoy the convenience of touch screen and stay on top of the game by swiping, tapping and tilting your touchscreen device in front of the computer
- Keyboard Mapping support. It seems every avid gamer’s wishes do come true. Experience real desktop performance with any of your favourite Android apps by using just the keyboard!
Own every streets and highways
Want to experience life with no limits? Manage your virtual life like never before with these impressive features.
- Google Play Store. All you need is the same Google Play account to start playing Traffic Rider on PC. There’s no need to start at square one when you had this game installed in your Android device.
- Cloud Save Feature (Android). Get unlimited storage space so you don’t have to delete any of your frequently used apps. Plus, there’s plenty of room to try out some new ones.
- Accessible Local File System (Android). The smart and handy mobile utility applications works perfectly with this convenient feature.
- Integrated Camera and Microphone. Take advantage of all the games and useful applications brought to you by Andyroid.net. The built-in microphone and camera support will make multi-tasking a lot easier. Launch Traffic Rider for PC and work simultaneously with your messaging / calling apps, social media and photo-editing applications.
- App sync to Mobile. Access all the saved settings, progress, in-app purchases from your device. All the rest will be synced automatically to your mobile or PC so you won’t miss out on anything!
Easier drive on and off road
We know for a fact that your Android phone or tablet will always be your go-to device when heading outside. But playing a racing game is a different story. Your game access should no longer be limited to those tiny mobile screens.
- Full Android UI. Virtually see your Android devices’ User Interface on PC for better viewing experience.
- Windows 7/8 and Mac OSX capability. Andy OS is well-suited for any desktop browser, making it a highly accessible separate platform.
- Run apps from PC. Take all your preferred apps for entertainment, gaming and communication in one powerful device
- OpenGL Hardware,ARM and X86 native apps capable. Andy OS exceeds the gold standard and has the most dynamic mobile-desktop emulating technology you won’t find anywhere else
A versatile companion
For the most part of our day-to-day activities, we always make it a point to stay connected to the Internet. Updates and news flash keep us informed of what’s going on around us.
- Developers’ Facebook support. Experiencing technical trouble? Connect via Facebook and get online support from Andy OS’ technical team.
- Desktop Push Notifications. Get the latest word straight from Google Play Store and have the best time playing across different devices. Receive updates on the latest game releases and performance enhancements whether on PC or mobile device
- Longer battery performance. Don’t you think it’s about time to save your smartphone and tablet batteries for more important things? If so, then get a copy of Andy OS’ Traffic Rider for PC! Now you can drive worry free!
One thing you’d appreciate about Traffic Rider is the replay value. The long stretch of highways is indeed a wonder to explore regardless of the game mode. The cars along the road are AI controlled so there’s a great chance you’ll learn how to get away from all the obstacles even with just a bit of practice.
If you’ve been searching for an app that can augment your mobile gaming and at the same time let you multitask in between, Andy OS has got everything you need it’s all right here.
How to Download Traffic Rider for PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Traffic Rider download.
Step 5: Find Traffic Rider and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Traffic Rider on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Traffic Rider on PC!!!
Comments ( 0 )