Spider Square is an addictive game that you will end up playing for hours on end. From the makers of Bird Clim, Spider Square will make you crazy but it will be fun at the same time. You won’t be able to put down your phone once you start playing this game.
In this game the aim is to swing the Squarelicious characters as far as you can. It seems easy but it’s not. But don’t get discourage. Once you get a handle on it, you will be a master in no time at all. Show off your made spider-like skills to your friends and let them be amazed!
Spider Square’s Game Features:
- Play for Free
- Simpe and Easy Controls – With it’s one-touch controls, you can’t go wrong. You will be mastering Spider Square before anyone can blink!
- Online Multiplayer – You can invite and challenge as many people as you want on your quest to be the best and most skilled at Spider Square
- Play with Friends – You can play with friends and prove to them once and all that you are the best at Spider Square!
- 2 Modes – There are two modes to chose from: Easy and Normal
- Art Style – The game has a minimal but beautiful art style that is attractive to the eye but not distracting as you play the game
- Scoring – Check your how your score holds up against everyone else’s on the leaderboards and count your achievements while you show off to your friends
- Save Progress – Save your game to the Cloud
- Android TV Support – COMING SOON!
- Game Pad Support – COMING SOON!
But what if you want to try your hand at this game but you don’t have a mobile device or you don’t want to waste your mobile phone’s precious memory space or battery? Then your instant solution is for you to play Spider Square Android App on PC! All you have to do is get an emulator so that you can run the app on your PC. And the best one out there is obviously Andy.
- Quick and Simple – Andy is quick and easy to install and setup on your computer. Practically no hassle at all. Just follow a few simple steps and you will be playing Spider Square Android App on PC in no time at all.
- Beginner-friendly – Since it is so easy to setup from the beginning, the software has got to be easy to use as well. And it is. It is very beginner friendly that just about anyone can use it.
- HD graphics and high-quality sound – Playing Spider Square Android App on PC will be such fun because Andy allows for high definition graphics and high-quality sound to played while you are in the game. Notice how the vibrant colors pop and make you want to play more and more!
- Mobile to PC transition – What if you want to play on your mobile phone AND your PC? Andy can let you play Spider Square Android App for PC as well as on your phone too. Not too separate games but one using your Google Play account for both platforms.
- Better gaming experience – You will have the best gaming experience when you play on Andy Spider Square Android App for PC because now you can use your mobile device as a wireless remote control. Isn’t that awesome?
- Inquiries – Questions get answered as soon as possible on their Facebook support group. Technical difficulties and problems can also be set to their email. They will be happy to help you with any inquiry that you might have.
- Updates – It is hassle-free! No need to worry about having to get the latest and up-to-date version of the software when it does it for you automatically. Bugs are fixed and versions are downloaded immediately practically without you noticing. This gives you more time to play the game and hone your spider skills!
Get all of it for free! Because Andy is an amazing emulator that is available to you without any sort of fee.
Here’s how to download Spider Square Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Spider Square download.
Step 5: Find Spider Square and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Spider Square on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Spider Square on PC!!!