Brief description of Nest Android App for PC
Convenience and security are among the things that technology offers to humanity. These are also among the reasons why man keeps on developing and improving technology – to make things easier in everyday living. Nest Android App for PC understands this need. This is why it developed and launched its latest application for PC.
Nest for PC enables users to access all Bluetooth operated devices at home or in the office. With the use of this innovative application, you will be able to adjust your thermostat, camera and Dropcam – all in one device, in one place – through your PC.
Although some of its features require an Internet connection or Wi-Fi, it won’t be a huge problem since almost all houses and establishments today are equipped with internet.
Features of Nest on PC
Nest for PC offers great and advantageous features for consumers who would like to live a secured home. With this application, you no longer need to hire night guards who will patrol over your property, especially when you are not at home.
This is a safe application and has been used by millions of households across the globe. What makes this application an advanced tool is that it syncs with other app developed by Nest Company itself. So if you have been using Dropcam and other Nest applications, you will be able to use Nest Android App for PC aligned with them.
- Making things easier. From the parent company, Nest, Nest for PC application aims to make things convenient, beautiful and accessible for its consumers.
- Taking control. In this application, you are the one who takes control of your devices at home or in the office. It works perfectly in synchronization with other Nest products such as Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam and Dropcam.
- Sending alerts. Since this is a security-based application, Nest for PC will provide you the necessary alerts to your mobile device and PC whenever there is any security breach within the perimeter.
- Operating Nest Learning Thermostat. With the use of Nest for PC, you will be able to control your thermostat at home. Using this application, you can set and adjust the temperature at home wherever you are. So if you want to feel warmer when you get home, you can adjust the thermostat while on your way. This enables you to program the device and save energy in the long run.
- Saving energy.You can also view and edit your thermostat schedule using Nest for PC. You will receive alerts about the status of the temperature. This will help you avoid freezing your pipes or causing your pets to die due to overheat or extreme cold. It is not only the machine’s energy or electrical energy that you can save here. More importantly, you can save your own energy as you will no longer have to go forth and switch on, of or adjust the temperature.
- Protecting your home. Nest for PC also protects your home as it sends alerts to your device whenever there is fire or smoke within the area. the Nest Protect, which is also in sync with Nest for PC alerts users with the sense of carbon monoxide at home.
- Camera Control. Using Nest for PC also enables you to control the Nest Cam &Dropcam. This is a video application that enables you to see the actual activities in your home – real time. It has the ability to stream securely any time of the day or any time at night. If you have the Nest cam installed, you will be able to see you actual home with its mega clear 1080p high definition (HD) camera. This application sets alerts to your mobile and pc whenever there are motions or sounds while you are not at home. If you have a baby on the next room, you will also be able to hear him cry of talk as you can talk over the microphone from your device.
- Recording history. You can review and rewind to see what happened within a certain period of time – using its Video History.
- Battery Status. There is an actual view of the status of your battery. This will also send you alarms whenever the battery is getting low.
How to Download Nest for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Nestdownload.
Step 5: Find Nest and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Nest on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Nest on PC!!!