Are you into football? If you are then maybe you’ll love this Dream Team fantasy game! It’s not only a fun and easy way to put your stake in the biggest prize pool in the UK Fantasy Football League, but it’s also very convenient because you can look it up quickly on your mobile phone or tablet.
As soon as you download the app (which is free by the way), you are automatically entered into the Sun’s one million dream team! Compete for huge cash prizes! All you need to do is select an eleven-man team for a budget of fifty million. You team may lose or gain points depending on their performance. Transfer players if it is needed to improve the squad just like you were a real manager for a team!
- Free entry – Act like the manager of one awesome football team and then compete for the prize money of one million pounds!
- More teams – Act like the manager of six awesome football teams which makes you more likely to get a share of the prize money!
- Monthly membership – If you become a monthly membership holder, you get one fantasy Dream Team for free! And a quarterly membership entitles you to six teams!
- Selection – Manage your team in which you will take to the fantasy football hall of fame and glory! The better our players perform the more likely you will have more points!
- Transfers – On Dream Team you have the option of making an unlimited amount of transfers to your squad before you make it to the kick-off os the very first English Premier League match! Depending on their performance you can make some decisive changes in order to improve your team. You get four transfer windows during the entire season in which you can transfer up to a maximum of three players per window. Additionally, you can make a single emergency transfer between each window if you are in a pinch.
- Prizes – The prize pool is a million pounds in the UK!
The Problem, the Solution
So, what’s stopping you from using this app? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to use this app through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Dream Team for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can use Dream Team on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be using Dream Team on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Dream Team for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Dream Team for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Dream Team download.
Step 5: Find Dream Team and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Dream Team on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Dream Team on PC!!!