A Cat and Mouse Game
Created by the people from Fun Time Studios, Cheese Feast is a racing and hunting game between cat and mouse. The gameplay is simple enough. The cat wants to protect the cheese from the mouse. He will use rat traps and other cats to guard the cheese from the sneaky mouse. But as the mouse here, your job is to collect all the cheese in the field, while managing to avoid the rat traps and cat guards before escaping to the safety of its home.
- 75 levels – Yes, there are at least 75 very well-made levels that you can play! Each level gives you a chess-like maze where the cheese is scattered throughout the field. The cat guards are also stationed around to protect the cheese as well as rat traps to protect the cheese from the sneaky mouse! The user must get through the maze by moving blocks one at a time – either top, bottom, left or right depending on where you want to put it.
- Gameplay and progression – The initial levels of the game are easy for the new user but steadily become harder and harder as you go higher up the levels. Higher levels will feature more cat guards, more food, and more traps to make it more interesting and challenging.
- Play whatever level you want – Unlike other games, this game gives the user the option to play whatever level they want so you can either skip levels or play certain levels over and over again.
- Goals – Help the mouse get the cheese while avoiding all the obstacles, traps, and cats before zipping back into the safety of its den by using its “speedy run”!
- Roles – The cat’s role will be to protect the food from the mouse; The mouse’s role is to steal all the food from under the cats noses!
- Rewards – At the completion of each level, the player will receive either one, two, three stars depending on how many cheese he was able to collect. Collect more cheese means getting more stars.
- Scores – In order to lead on the scoreboards, you need to keep collecting stars and points! More points means that you could very well be one of the top players of the game! Get recognized for your efforts and ability to play the game on the leaderboards!
- Free – The game is free to download and play however, there are ads that will be displayed in order to keep the game free for all users.
- In-app purchases – If you wish to remove the ads, the simple thing to do is buy something from the in-app store. However, purchasing items is not a requirement when playing the game.
The Problem, The Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Cheese Feast for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Cheese Feast on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Cheese Feast on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Cheese Feast for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Cheese Feast for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Cheese Feast download.
Step 5: Find Cheese Feast and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Cheese Feast on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Cheese Feast on PC!!!