City Driving Through a Virtual Reality
Ever had a fantasy of being a bus driver when you were a kid? Are there still some days that you secretly wish you could do that? Well, now you can with Bus Simulator 2015: Urban City!
Brought to you by the people of TrimcoGames, this bus simulation app lets you experience what it would be like to drive around the big city as a bus driver, picking up passengers and roaming around the streets from one destination to another. Here, you can fulfill your childhood dreams of becoming the best bus driver in the city or even the whole world!
- Close to reality as you can get – This public transport simulator boasts of being the best of its kind. It really tries its best to make you feel as if you were in the urban city, driving a big bus, navigating through the roads with all your passengers.
- Amazing graphics – The realism of the game is due in big part to the awesome graphics that the team at TrimcoGames developed. It is so realistic that, if you happen to get into an “accident” on the road, be ready for some damage!
- Different kinds of buses – Pick out a bus from several already available to you at the start of the game and/or swap them from better or newer buses that you can unlock and collect as through the course of the game.
- In-app purchases – Bus Simulator 2015: Urban City is a free downloadable app that anyone can enjoy but there are indeed some in-app items that you can purchase to further enhance your experience of the game. Also, as an added bonus, as soon as you purchase any of your items, all ads (that sadly always come with most free apps) will be removed!
The Problem and the Solution
So, what’s stopping you from playing this game? Maybe you’re worried about not be able to play this game through your mobile phone or device? Don’t want to have it take away from your memory space and/or waste your battery life while you are playing?
Well, let me tell you, there is a solution! You could just download Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City for PC instead! Still skeptical? But it’s true, there is a way that you can play Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City on PC and erase all your fear of wasting memory space or battery life forever!
Your one solution is in one application – Andy.
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City on PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play games and even apps like Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City for PC.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- FREE! This means that you can use this software without having to worry about risks. No hidden charges or fees to mess with. It is totally straight forward: download and install and that is it!
How to Download Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City download.
Step 5: Find Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Bus Simulator 2015 Urban City on PC!!!
Comments ( 0 )