Almost everyday, there’s a new breakthrough for artificial intelligence. More and more scientists conduct new experiments on highly intelligent humanoids. Although the end of human power still remains to be seen, there is a possibility that one day, these artificial monsters can takeover the world. Are you ready for the real robot invasion?
Battle for the Galaxy: Massive robot destruction
If you’re seriously into robots, you can finally create your own battlefield against these giants. Definitely a good news to old-school robot fans everywhere! Mech warriors have finally walked the earth! Get ready to fight the most tech savvy forces of the planet and reign supreme with Andy OS’ Battle for the Galaxy on PC!
Big giant robots are often depicted in games in various forms. Battle Cruisers are ships equipped with powerful ammunitions. In the game, you will see a great number of robots of all shapes and sizes. The purpose of battleships is to hound older and slower robot cruisers in the galaxy and destroy them with the built-in missiles. Upgrades can be used for safer battleships against the enemies. You can arm it heavily with weapons or use the strongest materials to build your vessel. Robot Warships are one of the most powerful types of mech warrior you can use in this game. Humans in the movies and other popular Japanese animated films ever created typically pilot the Mechs. Many games over the Internet are inspired with this concept including Mech Warrior Online, Space Rangers HD, XCOM Enemy Within, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn, Mech Warrior Tactics, Hawken, Titan Fall, Planetary Annihilation, Interstellar Marines, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Battletech.
Out of the ocean and into the city
Looks like the days of playing your favourite strategic game are already numbered. Battle for the Galaxy is a more interesting blend of strategic battle, resource management and base building game.
- Steal the steel. The game lets you plunder the resources of your enemies. We’re pretty sure this is more heavyweight.
- Earn medals. Want to take home the gold after the fight? Get rewarded for your achievements after the battle.
- Team-up. Form alliances and upgrade your team. You can build corporations and recruit new members worldwide.
- Intense gameplay. Get ready for the most highly strategic base building
- Replay advantage. The game provides a very challenging way of managing your resources. All the more reasons to get you hooked!
- PVPs. Nothing could be more exciting than multi-player games online!
- Climbing high. Take the challenge with the Integrated Google Play leaderboard ranking
Experience the colossal change in your PC gaming
With Andy emulating software, you can already get a copy of Battle for the Galaxy for PC featuring all these exciting game highlights.
- Massive multi player mode (FREE). Not all games offer this feature for free. You can only experience the best game performance when every tiny little details are projected into your PC. Andy OS cross-platform technology gives you all of these plus a lot more!
- Impressive 3D graphics and special effects. All you need is an updated graphics card for a fully optimised virtual gaming
- Over 20 structures to build and upgrade. Take your time as the freemium element takes over. In between gaming, you can launch other applications and let them run in the background
- 50 single player objectives. Players can also choose to go solo and have all the FUN!
- Build organisations with online players worldwide. Socially inclined individuals definitely have their place here
- Launch highly coordinated attacks against the opponents. Get to play the most powerful role and lead your army of robots to perform the most massive destruction
- Get a chance to win special prizes and rewards. Take advantage of all the giveaways
A brief reminder for the parents
The game requires the players to be at lest 13 years or above to play. This is due to the integrated social element, which may not be suited for the younger crowd. A multi-player game usually entails the users to chat with total strangers to form a guild or alliance. Members can communicate throughout the game using the open clan chat window.
Metallic forces of doom
All 8 army units possess special powers and upgrades.
- Battle Cruisers
- Giant Mechs
- Rocket Troopers
- Space Marines
New version 1.08 update!
Aside from bringing us all the latest improvements, these updates are something we always anticipate every now and then.
- Internal bugs already solved. Occasional technical glitches only make way for better things to come. Here at last are the latest bug fixes and performance enhancements to give you a swell time.
- A more polished user interface. Get your own copy of Battle for the Galaxy for PC by Andy OS and watch how the impressive Android UI is mimicked onscreen.
- Corporate War Guilds. Adding this to the update certainly gives us more reasons to play again and again.
- Daily Corporate and Global Message. The game developers know how to keep it going. They even come up with this new global message everyday to keep you on your toes!
- Newly designed towers and buildings. A new improved animation definitely helps the game’s overall outcome
- Newly added bases. If you think you have constructed almost all the buildings already, wait till there’s a new update and discover even more challenging quests!
- Aesthetic enhancements. See the world brighter with some brand new decorations to put around your buildings.
- Improved animations. Watch out for the more fluid movements of the robot in this newly enhanced feature
- Newly added language support. Are you experiencing communication barrier? Customise the game settings with your chosen language
- Upgradeable modules. Need to dominate the galaxy? A progressive gameplay definitely works well with upgrades. Here’s your chance to prove that your troops are the ultimate warriors of the battle.
Why Andy OS is now an essential tool?
Andy emulating software is ready with all the latest technology. It comes with FULLY FUNCTIONAL Android UI, Windows 7/8 and Mac OSX support. This brings seamless transition of your preferred apps from PC to mobile and vice versa without the hassle. Finally, the insufficient storage from the hard drives of your computer or mobile will no longer be a problem with Google Cloud Drive serving as your backup. That means, low battery will no longer bog you when you launch Battle for the Galaxy on PC. Plus, there’s no need to multi-task with your other applications on separate devices. With Andy, you can do all these things…
Takeover the galaxy with these awesome features
It’s every gamer’s dream to be in control. Andy comes with 2 of the latest game features to give you the console-esque feel unlike any other or the convenience of touch screen.
- Integrated Sensors. All the essential controls are working simultaneously with your handset device and PC controller
- Multi-touch control support. Stay on top of the game using your touchscreen device! Swipe, tap and tilt all you want while in front of your PC
- Playstation/Xbox Controller. Andy software application already supports your favourite game console controllers. Try it now!
- Keyboard Mapper. Experienced gamers can finally get the real desktop experience with their favourite Android apps.
- Virtual Phone as Joystick. Just download the separate application for this feature and you can discover a new way to play your favourite game
Make more out of your time
Store all your app history in one reliable and accessible source.
- Cloud Save (Android). Get unlimited storage so you no longer need to delete your favourite apps
- Accessible Local File System (Android). Performing tasks with your favourite mobile utility applications is made easier with this feature.
- Integrated Camera and Microphone. Do more with Andy OS applications with the built-in microphone and camera support. (Ideal for your camera utility apps, video messaging apps and social media applications).
- App sync to Mobile. All the saved settings, progress, purchases are synced to your device.
- Google Play Store. Discover all the great apps you can avail at the Play Store using the emulating software
- 100% Battery life. Launching your mobile apps on PC can keep your smartphone battery full all the time
Break the rules and conquer the galaxy
The use of desktop is inevitable and there’s an increasing need to play your mobile games in a much powerful platform.
- Full Android User Interface. Virtually launch your mobile devices interface in a much larger playing field for an ultimate Android game experience
- Mac OSX and Windows 7/8 capability. Andy works with any desktop browser and syncs everything straight to the open software application.
- Run apps from PC. Put together all your favourite apps for entertainment, gaming and communication in one place
- Compatible with OpenGL Hardware, ARM and X86 native apps. Andy OS is the gold standard in mobile-desktop emulator in the industry. Try it today with Battle for the Galaxy on PC.
Get updated on what’s happening
For those who want to get the latest information on the recent game releases, they can get it all right here.
- Reliable Developers support. Experiencing trouble? Connect via Facebook and get real-time support from the team.
- Desktop Push Notifications. The push notification alerts sent via any Android app works seamlessly on your personal computer’s software settings
How to Download Battle for the Galaxy for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Battle for the Galaxy download.
Step 5: Find Battle for the Galaxy and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Battle for the Galaxy on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Battle for the Galaxy on PC!!!