Brief description of Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC
Attention all cricket game players out there! Here is the time for you to play your favorite sports without the need of a huge field to play!
Lots of men around the world love to play cricket. But if you live in a condo in the middle of a crowded city, there is a slim chance for you to play this game in the field, just like the old days. The field has to be huge enough to host a vast game like this one. You also need someone to be the referee in the game. And most of all, you need to assemble two teams – each with eleven players, for you to be able to execute the game. Quiet desperate for a cricket enthusiast like you.
Well, you don’t have to worry that much because a game developer designed a game for cricket lovers like you, and for the entire cricket fans all over the world. The game is called Cricket T20 Fever 3D on PC. But before we get to the mechanics and features of this online game, let us discuss and describe what is cricket in the first place.
What is cricket?
Cricket is a bat and ball game, played between two teams. Each team has eleven players who will take turn to bat and run on field goals. This has some similarities to baseball and softball. The only differences are the type of bat used (the cricket uses a flat bat), the size of the field and of course, the rules of the game.
Just like in baseball, the batter of a team bats while other members of the team will attempt to score runs. The main objective of a team is to score as much as more runs than the other team.
How to play Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC
If you have played online baseball or softball in the past, it will be easier for you to play this game. But for the sake of promoting and discussing the mechanics of the game, the following key points will lead you to the step-by-step procedure on how to play the game.
- Installing the game on your PC.Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC.was previously played by sweet players in Android platforms. But due to popular demand for this game, the developer finds the reason to make another version of the game for PC platform. Downloading and installing this app is itemized on the later part of this article.
- Launching the game. Once the game was installed, you can launch it right away and start with the easiest part of the game. The basic. It is commonly installed on your program list and usually creates short cut on your desktop. Click on the short cut and the game interface will be displayed on your monitor. Start the game!
- Assembling your team. The game requires you to be in a team of eleven players. At the start of the game, you have to make it to a team for you to play. You can also assemble your own team by contacting your friends who are also fans of cricket and also have this game installed in their PCs. You and the other members of the team can take turn to bat and run a field goal to score. It will be advantageious if you have your previous team mates with you.
- Enter a match. There are several types of game matches available in Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC.Among these matches include tournaments, ODIs, T20 Matches, and the most exciting of all, the Powerplay style. In each match, you gto to paly with different players all over the world in real time. The tournament will be announced at the end of each game and it will be you and your teams decision if you are ready to enter one. A game match will cost you money and points to use but it will be a better and bigger amount when you win.
- Multiple Games.There are numerous types of game modes for this game. You can play solo, with the computer as your team or you can enter a team for different game matches and modes such as the Quick Match, ODI, Twenty 20, and the last but with the most outstanding recognition, the Trophy 2009!
- Unlocking levels. There are several levels in Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC that you need to accomplish in order to unlock the other succeeding levels. Once you completed the orders in each level, you will be advanced to the next one – thus allowing you to upgrade your tools such as your bat and for you to use other types of balls.
- Game controls. The game was previously introduced to Android and mobile devices and then recently launched for PC and laptop gaming. When played in an Android platform, all you need to do is touch the screen of your gadget or device and your character will move in the direction you want him to be. You can make him pitch, bat and run just by sliding your finger on the screen. However, playing Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PCrequires you to control the game using a mouse to hover around, to point the direction where the character should go, and to select the options and tabs in the game.
- Running in the game. If you are the batter and you finally hit the ball, you have to run to make a score. To bring your character into motion, to click on the RUN button at the right corner of the screen and the Cancel Run if you need to be back on base and stand still to bat again.
Features of Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC
In order to give clients the best online cricket game experience, the developer of the game, Indiagames Ltd. made sure that the features of this game will satisfy the players at all levels. Among these cool features include the following:
- Full 3D graphics. The game is packed with full 3D graphics and realistic animations throughout the game. The field designs, the characters, the batting, running and pitching are all in 3D animation. This makes you feel like you are in a real tournament, being watched by millions of fans all over the world!
- Ball physics. The ball hitting the bat and every probability of the game are all supported by accurate Physics application. The way you hit or throw the ball will determine the speed and probability of it being hit. The more games you play, the more familiar you will become on the strategies and mechanics of the game.
- Numerous MOCAP animations. There are several MOCAP animations in this game that will surely make you enjoy it for a long time. The characters’ animation and reactions during the game are pretty awesome!
- Easy game to play. This is the same with other bat and pitch online games. The controls are very responsive, allowing you to move in the game easily.
- Different venues. The game will take place in six different venues, depending on the place of your choice. One of the main highlights of the event’s venue is the famous Lords & Eden Gardens!
- Multiple player game modes. You can enter a tournament or be in a team. Among the game modes in Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC include Quick Match, ODI,Twenty 20 and the most important tournament, the Trophy 2009!
- Competing with friends. So you have other friends who also play this game. You can post your score and compare how you perform compare to your friends.
- New power play. The developer recently introduces the Power Play batting mode, which allows you to bat as hard as you can to hit the ball thrown in your direction.
- Join a team. There are eight recognized world class international teams that you can join in. Each team has its own abilities and set great players that can contribute to your success in the game.
- Live broadcast. You have to give your best in every game because the world is cheering for you as the game will be in live TV broadcast! This is your time to shine! Smile while batting!
- Sexy cheerleaders. Since this is a live TV broadcast and it is a major cricket tournament, there will be cheerleaders will dance and sing and cheer for you and your team!
- Free Game. Another cool feature of Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC is that it is for FREE. Once you have it installed to your PC, you get to play it all you want. However, there are items that you need to wait or buy online if you want them added in your collection.
But before downloading and installing this game to your PC, you need to consider some points. The later part of this article will provide you with the step-by-step process on installing and downloading Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC.
So what is taking you so long?Download Cricket T20 Fever 3D for PC now and be the best cricket player in the whole world!
How to Download Cricket T20 Fever 3D for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Cricket T20 Fever 3D download.
Step 5: Find Legion of Heroes and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Cricket T20 Fever 3D on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process. You can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Cricket T20 Fever 3D on PC!!!