A seemingly simple game with a simple goal, that’s what That Level Again Part 2 is. Indeed, it seems easy enough – just get the character outside the house but it wouldn’t an enjoyable game if you got to the end all to quickly. And That Level Again Part 2 is a very enjoyable, fun game. With a 4.7 star rating on Google Play, people seem to like it a whole lot. So what’s the hook? What makes it as one reviewer mentions, “…simply the best!”? Well, maybe it isn’t al that simple after all…
That Level Again Part 2 is a logic game. The aim is to get the character outside of the house by getting the key that will unlock the door. Figure how to do so is the challenge. As you complete levels, the game becomes increasingly harder.
- Awesome graphics – Despite the simple looking game, the graphics are great. Don’t let the simple style fool you. The graphics are top-notch and help you immerse yourself into this game right at the get go.
- Nice, calming music to go along with the game – With the graphics and animation, relaxing music is played, giving the game a rather laid-back kind of vibe despite the rather rigorous concentration that must be happening in order to get past these challenging levels.
- Now 64 levels to complete – Because of it’s obvious popularity with users, more levels have been adding to increase users’ gaming experience. New levels are always being developed so don’t worry about getting to the end too fast – there will be more eventually.
- Occasional small easter eggs to find – The game makers on occasion release fun little easter eggs that you can find which gives the game a somewhat whimsical feel to it and breaks the rather the routine of find-the-key scenario a little bit.
This is a wonderful Android mobile app that users can play anywhere but now it is possible to get the app and also play it on your computer or laptop with That Level Again Part 2 Android App for PC. And the only way you can do so is by downloading an emulator called Andy.
Andy’s Key Features:
- Quick and easy – Unlike the game, That Level Again Part 2 Android App on PC, downloading and installing Andy is really that simple. No need for any mind-bending logic here. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps and you are good to go.
- Newbie-friendly – Even if you are new to this emulator business, it won’t be a problem. Andy is that simple to use. Before you know it, you will be at your computer happily playing away games like That Level Again Part 2 Android on PC and practically any other Android game on your computer for as long as you want.
- High quality sound and HD graphics – That Level Again Part 2 Android on PC has the same quality sound and graphics like on your mobile phone or tablet. You will be able to enjoy and immerse yourself into the game with ease.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Don’t worry about having a hard time switching from moble app to your computer with this game or any other while using Andy. It syncs up with your Google Play account so whatever saved progress you have on your mobile app will appear exactly the same once you play on your computer.
- Better gaming experience – Andy has the added bonus of letting you play on your laptop with your mobile phone used like a remote control. You don’t need to be stuck sitting at your laptop anymore. Just use your phone in place of your keyboard and mouse instead!
- Technical problems and other questions – Anything you don’t understand? Have their online support group help you out on Facebook or contact them via email.
- Updates and newer versions – Get every single update automatically. No hassle whatsoever.
And of course, the best thing about Andy is it is FREE!
All free; no hidden fees or risks.
Here’s how to download That Level Again Part 2 Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search That Level Again Part 2 download.
Step 5: Find That Level Again Part 2 and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play That Level Again Part 2 on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing That Level Again Part 2 on PC!!!