Brought to you by Guess The Movie Piano Tiles 4, Piano Tiles, is a wonderful arcade-style game that anyone can enjoy. I, personally, love this game and whenever I’m waiting in line or have a lot of free time before I have to do something else, I play this game – in the car, while queuing, during lunch break – basically, anywhere I can find time to play it. It is so easy to use and so easy to get addicted to, that I’m sure I’m not the only one who loves playing this game!
Rules of the Game:
- Avoid tapping the white tile
- Only tap the black tiles in the correct order
Piano Tiles Highlights Include:
- Relaxing and also enjoyable music that goes along while you play the game.
- Play four game modes: Classic, Zen, Arcade, and Relay mode.
- Supported by Google Game Leaderboard.
- Classic Mode – In this mode, the aim is to try and tap all fifty black tiles in the correct order as fast as possible. There will be a timer that will keep track of your fastest time.
- Arcade Mode – In this mode, the tiles come steadily faster and faster as you move along. Your aim is to tap as many black tiles as possible without hitting a single white tile. Once you do, it’s game over.
- Zen Mode – In this mode, you have to touch as many black tiles within a thirty second limit.
- Rush Mode – Similar to Arcade mode, but even faster. See if you can tap as many black tiles without getting dizzy!
- Relay Mode – In this mode, you get fifty piano tiles within ten seconds and once you past that, you get another ten seconds before proceeding to the next fifty piano tiles. If your timer runs out before you are able to finish the fifty tiles or you hit a white tile, then it is game over for you.
By this time, you are already hooked on playing this game. But if there be a downside to it and like most apps, it may tend to drain your battery and waste some vital memory space on your mobile device and nobody wants that. What if I told you could play Piano Tiles Android App on PC? You might think I was crazy! But it’s true. You can play Piano Tiles on your computer using one simple tool – Andy.
What exactly is Andy?
Andy is your handy-dandy, emulator for PCs that allows you to run practically any Android app on your computer just as if you were playing it on your mobile device. All you have to do is download and install Andy onto your computer to be able to do so.
Andy’s Key Features:
- Quick and easy – Download and installation is really fast and simple. You don’t have to worry about wasting any more time figuring out how to setup the software at all. Before you know it, you will be playing Piano Tiles Android App for PC for hours on end!
- Newbie-friendly – Is this your first introduction to emulators? Well, even if you aren’t, you will appreciate how user-friendly it is. No more wasting time trying to figure out how things work and getting frustrated!
- High quality sound and HD graphics – Andy has high quality sound and HD graphics so that you keep on enjoying the vibrant colors and amazing soundtrack as you play this game.
- Switch from mobile to PC – Transition from mobile to PC couldn’t be easier. Andy syncs up to your personal Google Play account and now you can use the same account on Piano Tiles Android App on PC as well.
- Better user experience – A nifty bonus when you use Andy is that you can now use your mobile phone like a remote control. Now you have the convenience of a touch screen while you play Piano Tiles Android App on PC!
- Need Help? – Check their online support group on Facebook or give them a quick email.
- Updates – Get regular updates and new additions to the software automatically and without you having to download and re-install the software manually. It is done for you and without any hassle on your part so that you can keep using Andy as usual.
- Best of all – Andy is FREE!
How to Download Piano Tiles Android App for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Piano Tiles download.
Step 5: Find Piano Tiles and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Piano Tiles on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Piano Tiles on PC!!!